The Friday Five's Are BACK!
Hey, friends! Wow, it has been a minute since I've written anything on my blog. It feels so good to be back, honestly!
I wanted to get back into the groove of my Friday Five's that I used to do back when I first started Follow The Curve. For those of you who are new here, the Friday Five is a fun weekly post where I wrap up the week and talk about or feature five different things.
So let's get started!
I celebrated my 30th birthday at the beach!
My husband and I packed our bags and headed to one of my favorite places on Earth - Palm Beach, Florida - for a much-needed getaway. We spent a week with our toes in the sand, sleeping in and celebrating the start of my 30's! We had such a blast, and the R&R was long-overdue. We're already planning the next one!
2. The links to a few of my vacation items I wore!
- My swimming suit is Summersalt, and I am OBSESSED. It is literally the only suit I wore on my vacation because I love it so much. Consider me a Summersalt convert. Click here to shop all Summersalt suits.
- My cover-up was so light and easy to throw on, and I love how it elevated my beach look! I also got tons of compliments on it! It's a really great staple piece for the beach at a great price point. Click here to shop it.
- I never took off my Panama hat. Whether we were going to the beach, running to the grocery store, or walking to grab lunch, I swear it was permanently glued to my head because of how much I loved it! And I'm not normally a hat gal! BONUS - it was really easy to roll up and throw in my suitcase. Click here to snag it for yourself!
3. I've been reading some really great books in 2023 so far!
Reading is hands-down my favorite hobby, and I found some really great titles lately. Check back to the blog in a few days when I do a full round-up of some of the best ones from this year. I read two really great books on vacation that I couldn't put down, and I want to link them here, because you have to get your hands on them!
4. The new season of Virgin River is out!
If you're not a Virgin River fan, feel free to scroll past, but just know that you're missing out!
I love every part of this cheesy but feel good show. The story lines weave the characters together in this unique small mountain town, and I am so happy that season 5 is back! If you're a VR fan, send me a message because I would love to chat!
5. A candid but humble ask from yours truly.
I have a bit of a favor to ask of you, dear friend and reader. I have been working hard to expand my community and grow Follow The Curve. Looking back on where I started from, I am so proud of how far I've come, and I only want to keep going! But I'll be honest, it's not always easy. Social media algorithms and trends dictate who sees my content and why, and it can be extremely overwhelming at times to tackle. Which is where you come in.
If you enjoy my content here on my personal blog, or my pages on Instagram and TikTok, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share my page or website. If you have some friends or family members who you think would also love to follow along, feel free to pass along my link or profile. Anything helps, and believe me when I say that it is appreciated more than you know. I'm just a girl out here trying to make her dreams happen. :)
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!